friends & babies

Oct 15, 2015

Meet my sweet friend, Katie. We became Instagram friends back in 2013, when we were both newlyweds, and we've been friends ever since. You can follow her on IG, too: mrspugh28.


This photo was taken when she was 7 months pregnant with Parker, and I was 6 months pregnant with Bennett. Actually, I had just finished my glucose test and we met up for some Chipotle right after. Also, it was our first time meeting in real life! I can't say enough sweet things about this sweet mama, and I feel incredibly lucky to call her a friend. Social media can be kind of weird most of the time, at least, in terms of meeting people and such, but our friendship has been nothing short of sweet and fun.

Watching each other transform from wife to mother has been a real joy for the both of us, and watching our boys become real life friends has been another sweet gift.



Our boys at 3 and 4 months.


She is back in DFW, which meant that a coffee play date at the mall was long overdue. Seriously, I don't think I look this effortlessly gorgeous when I order coffee.






And, the best part? She's expecting a baby girl on Christmas Day! I was swooning over her beautiful bump all day, guys. It seriously gave me pregnancy fever all over again. I can haz all the babies? Pwease?







Basically, today's play date made me realize three things. 

1. I have beautiful friends. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are wonderful people who inspire me.

2. My friends make the cutest babies.

3. I want and need another baby. 

When I pass by maternity clothes, when I see beautiful pregnant bellies, and when I see my friends all getting pregnant again (which they are!), I longingly place my hand over my tummy and, every single time, I wish I was expecting again. Pregnancy is in the air, and I am just itching to be a part of it again. Now, that does not mean I am ttc at the moment. But, this pregnancy fever has just about reached its limit.

*sigh*

Love,

Mamabear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content © Baby Bigley. All Rights Reserved Powered by Blogger. All photos and content are copyright of Jessica Bigley. All Images may be pinned, but please give proper credit and do not claim them as your own.